Steps to update an old FTM-to-latest
Start your Family Tree Maker
In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, then click on the “Help” menu
Please click on the “About the family Tree Makers
To get the current version of FTM on with the build number, press to save the settings.
- If you find that you have a backup copy of the wooden stocks.
- Please click on the “Filename” in the upper left-hand corner of the FTM console.
- Please click on the button marked “export” and export it to a USB flash drive right on your desktop
- After you select the file, export it to an external media or on your desktop, click on the right mouse button on a file (for Windows), and select “Properties”.
- In the Properties window, you can view the file’s extension.
- Please contact our customer support team to help resolve the file extension of the file in a specific format.
How to install Family Tree Maker?
- First of all, for the purchase of the newest version of Family Tree Maker software mackiev.com
- You will get instructions on how to download the e-mail with a download link.
- Click on the link below to download the file to your computer
- Once the file has finished downloading, double-click the file to start the installation.
- After installing, you can find all the latest FTM version that appears on the desktop of your computer
- Just click on the icon to start the software.
- Register your name, address, email address, and physical address.
- For assistance with the upgrade, and how to convert the files, please contact our customer support team for you to talk to an expert.
- Please keep in mind that both the phone and the remote support service is a premium service that requires a user to first register for the receipt of aid work, and the files you want to convert.